Sunday, April 19, 2009

letmeseeyourface

If the music stopped and you had no tune
Would you let your self hear my song
If  you were cold and in the dark alone
Would you let my light warm  your face
If I  shine on you could I be your ray
Sweetheart let me blaze 
Let my light keep you safe and warm
I promise not to fade 
Your song hasn't ended 
It's just lost and outta tune
Sweetheart let me shine upon
Let me see your face
Darkness fades with my embrace
Sit and listen until you hear
The sounds within your heart
While everyone dances on
 into the night
Sweetheart why are you so afraid
If the music stopped
 and you lost your tune
Would you let yourself
 hear my melody
Share your rythm and
 feel my heat
Let my light make your
 song complete
Sweetheart let me see your face
Darkness fades with my embrace
Feel my glow enjoy the heat and
Let my love be your favorite beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment